Right out of the bottle good.
Author: ggg foods
Recipe type: Appetizer
- White BBQ Sauce - Quantity according to need.
- Feel free to add whatever you want such as chives, cilantro, blue cheese, bourbon, tequila, green onions, etc.
- Serve cold as a dip with any meat, fish or fowl or veggies.
- Great with steamed, boiled or grilled shrimp. Forget the drawn butter with lobster or crab legs. Like artichokes? You'll LOVE them with White BBQ Sauce. Oh yeah, asparagus too.
- As a dip for fresh vegetables such as cucumber, celery, carrots, cauliflower, broccoli, cherry tomatoes and more.