El Paso Chicken
Zesty Chicken with a Southern flare
Author: ggg foods
Recipe type: Entree
- 1 Whole Cutup Chicken
- 1 cup Chipotle White BBQ Sauce (GGG Foods)
- 2 oz. Tequila
- Note: Be sure to purchase plenty of your favorite Mexican Brew
- Mix 1 cup Chipotle White BBQ Sauce with 2 oz Tequila to make marinade.
- Pour into a 1 gallon Ziploc plastic bag with a whole cut up fresh chicken.
- Seal bag and toss in marinade to coat chicken.
- Set in refrigerator overnight, mixing ingredients several times by turning bag over and over.
- Cook over medium hot coals until done.
- Cut limes in half and grill cut side down for 3-5 minutes.
- Serve with chicken and plenty of your favorite Mexican brew.
- Serve and bask in the compliments.