You have never had grouper like this before! This one will blow you out of the water.
Recipe type: Entree
- Grouper to serve as many as needed
- White BBQ Sauce (GGG Foods)
- Parmesan Cheese
- Fresh Lime - as many as needed
- Lightly coat all sides of the Grouper with White BBQ Sauce
- Place in zip lock bag. Refrigerate at least 12 hours.
- Place on hot grill cooking about 4 minutes per side.
- Turn three times (4 minutes each)
- Top with grated Parmesan cheese. Allow to melt
- Serve with a slice or two of fresh lime.