Fresh avocados, good and good for you.
Author: ggg foods
Recipe type: Appetizer
- Ripe avocados
- White BBQ Sauce
- Fresh cilantro chopped or torn into small pieces
- Fresh tomato chopped (leave out the seed)
- Fresh lime wedges
- Cut ripe avocados in half and remove seed.
- Remove pulp into a bow.
- Add just enough Glenn's Gourmet Goodies White BBQ Sauce to avocado pulp to moisten but not make runny.
- Add a generous amount of fresh cilantro. Mix to mash pulp.
- Add in chopped tomato and stir easily to mix.
- Garnish with lime wedges.
- Hint - To keep your guacamole fresh, press cling-wrap onto top of mixture. Pay attention to edges of bowl. Cover top of bowl with second layer of wrap.