Click the image or name of the recipe for the full recipe!
Pecans with an Attitude
Pecans to delight your pallet.
Author: ggg web editor
Recipe type: Appetizer
- Shelled pecan halves (pieces work too)
- Wing Sauce (enough to coat, but not drown, all pecan pieces)
- First, decide what amount of Pecans with an Attitude you want to make. Cause you can make as many as a cookie sheet will hold or as few as a hand full. I don't recommend a hand full, you'll just wish you had made more anyway.
- Place pecans in a bowl, pour on Wing Sauce, just enough to coat the pecans. Do not drown, just coat.
- Pour onto cookie sheet and spread out.
- Place in 350-degree oven for 10 minutes (for full cookie sheet - less for fewer pecans.) Do not overcook. Let cool and enjoy.