Pigs on Shrooms - Pork Loin w/ Mushrooms
Yummy Pork Loin
Author: a happy customer
Recipe type: Entree
- Pork Loin
- GGG Wasabi White BBQ Sauce
- Kosher Salt (completely optional)
- Place Pork Loin in a 4-5 qt. Slow Cooker
- Pour Mushrooms on either side of Pork Loin
- Sprinkle pork and shrooms lightly with kosher salt if desired.
- Cover everything with a full bottle of GGG Wasabi White BBQ Sauce
- (Happy customer says: I imagine the Chipotle, Road Kill and White BBQ sauces would work equally as well but this one was fantastic!
- Stir sauce through mushrooms making sure the pork is covered on all sides leaving some mushrooms on top of pork as well.
- Cook, covered of course, on low for 8 hours.