Pineapple Upside Down Cake "with flavor"
Chipotle White BBQ Sauce kicks it up a notch!
Author: ggg foods
Recipe type: Dessert
- ½ Stick Real Butter
- ¼ Cup Chipotle White BBQ Sauce
- 1 Cup Dark Brown Sugar
- 20 oz can Pineapple Slices
- Maraschino Cherries
- 1 Box of White or Yellow Cake Mix
- Prepare Pan:Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray with vegetable oil a 9" x 13" pan. In same pan melt ½ stick real butter and ¼ cup GGG Chipotle White BBQ Sauce. When melted, stir in 1 cup dark brown sugar. Drain a 20 oz can of pineapple slices. Place pineapple slices on top of butter/brown sugar mixture. Put a Maraschino Cherry in center of each pineapple slice.
- Prepare Batter:
- Mix cake ingredients for 1 minute on low speed then 2 minutes on medium speed until well blended. Spread cake batter over pineapple.
- Bake until done about 35 minutes. When done, let cake rest in pan on rack for 10 minutes before flipping out of the pan.