Rancher's Chipotle Reuben
Oh so good Reuben with flavor made greater with Chipotle White BBQ Sauce.
Author: ggg foods
Recipe type: Sandwich
- Can or Jar of Sauerkraut
- Rye Seeds
- Corned Beef - Already prepared or cook your own.
- Chipotle White BBQ Sauce
- Mozzarella Cheese
- Pumpernickel Bread
- Butter or Margarine
- Heat the sauerkraut in a pot.
- At the same time toast the rye seeds in a pan. Then stir seeds into kraut and simmer. (Notes: Some Sauerkraut comes with seeds which saves a step. Drain Sauerkraut well to remove as much juice as possible before assembling sandwich.)
- Slice a pile of corned beef. Warm in microwave.
- Add Glenn's fantastic Chipotle White BBQ Sauce and toss.
- Put the pile of goodness on a small plate, add the Mozzarella cheese and heat further in microwave.
- Use the seed pan to grill the buttered Pumpernickel bread.
- Combine ingredients into sandwich and tuck in.