Tennessee Sippin Steak
Tennessee Sippin Whisky Steak - Make mine Jack
Author: GGG Foods
Recipe type: Entree
- 1 cup White BBQ Sauce
- 2 tablespoons liquid smoke
- 2 ounces of your favorite Tennessee Whisky
- 2 to 3 pound flank steak
- Mix 1 cup White BBQ Sauce with 2 tablespoons liquid smoke and 2 oz of your favorite Tennessee Whiskey.
- Pour into a 1 gallon Ziploc bag and add a 2-3 pound flank steak.
- Marinate 4-6 hours. Remove from bag and shake off excess.
- Cook over hot coals until 'instant read' thermometer reads 120 degrees.
- Remove to platter and allow to rest for 5 minutes.
- Slice across the grain into thin slices. Serve with garlic smashed potatoes.