Bleu Cheese Stuffed Pork Chops
Recipe type: Entree
- 6 Pork Chops (preferably boneless and 1+ inches thick)
- ¾ cups GGG Foods Wasabi White BBQ Sauce
- Bleu Cheese for stuffing
- Italian Bread
- Marinate 6 extra thick pork chops (preferably boneless and 1+ inches thick) in approximately ¾ cup Wasabi White BBQ Sauce 3-4 hours. Don’t drown them, be gentle and just give them a nice coating on all sides. Prepare grill. Just before grilling, make a pocket in each pork chop and stuff with Bleu Cheese. Pinch close and cook on grill. Baste with sauce that remains in marinating pan. Spread Wasabi White BBQ Sauce on thick slices of Italian bread and grill on sauce side only. Serve with chops. YUM YUM.
- Preheat gas grill to high or light charcoal and allow coals to cover in ash
- Marinate 6 pork loin chops in ½ to ¾ cup Wasabi White BBQ Sauce for 4 hours
- Before cooking, make a horizontal pocket in each chop and stuff with crumbled bleu cheese.
- Pinch pocket closed. A wood tooth pick may help.
- Place on grill and cook for 4 minutes.
- Turn 90 degrees on same side (this gives those great X marks) and cook 3 minutes more.
- Turn over and cook 4 minutes. Baste top with Wasabi White BBQ Sauce.
- Turn 90 degrees on same side and cook 3 minutes more. Remove from grill.
- Generously spread slices of bread with Wasabi White BBQ Sauce.
- Grill until toasted on one side. Take care not to burn bread. Bread will burn - not the sauce.
- Serve with chops and extra sauce for dipping.