Grilled Corn on the Cob a la Chipotle
Author: ggg foods
Recipe type: Main
- Fresh Corn in Husks
- Chipotle White BBQ Sauce (GGG Foods)
- Multiple as needed for as many servings as wanted.
- Peel back husk from fresh corn on the cob and remove silks.
- Wash and pat dry with paper towel.
- Slather with Chipotle White BBQ Sauce onto corn and pull husk back up around corn ear.
- Secure with a 2” strip of aluminum foil around top of corn ear and place on grill over hot coals.
- Turn ¼ turn every 3-4 minutes until entire corn ear has been exposed to heat.
- Remove from grill and discard foil.