"One of Michael's favorites. Decided to use GGG Foods White BBQ Sauce instead of my homemade and it is great. An inexpensive dish to make that is unique."
Author: Customer Michael
Recipe type: Entree
- Thaw and drain frozen leaf spinach (or use fresh spinach)
- Shrimp adequate for the number to be served
- White BBQ Sauce by GGG Foods
- Salt and Pepper
- Paprika or better yet - use S.L.A.P. by GGG Foods
- Cheese - Greek or Not - Your choice
- Assemble all ingredients and cooking utensils. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Thaw and drain spinach or use fresh
- Spread spinach in a casserole dish and top with shrimp. Sprinkle with scallions.
- Add salt, pepper and enough paprika or S.L.A.P. Fine Grind for a rosy color.
- Pour sauce over shrimp and sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake uncovered for 30 minutes or until bubbly.